SAFE & MIGHTY

This safe, yet effective toilet bowl cleaner, powered by organic cleaners 

(like citric acid) instead of harmful chemicals such as chlorine bleach, 

leaves your toilet bowl looking and smelling fresh and clean.

Get a clean bowl without flushing the environment down the toilet!


THE POWER OF ORGANIC CLEANERS
Most toilet bowl cleaners rely on harsh chemicals to fight grime, odors, stain and build up. Safe & Mighty doesn't. All you'll find inside are organic cleaners (like citric acid) derived from citrus fruits and herbs.
It's a proprietary combination that naturally delivers the perfect punch to knockout even the toughest toilet stains. And because it uses organic cleaners, it leaves your bowl with a fresh, clean fragrance no chemical formula can.

Makes cleaning the bathrooms a more enjoyable experience!    

To Your Excellent Health!
Willene 
478-923-8438
willene.johnson@cox.net










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have a passion for health and the prevention of disease.Even though my profession was in the health care field as a RN, my awareness of the role we can play in our own health began over 30 years ago when my husband became chronically ill. I started by checking out the foods we were eating. I learned that many foods contained unhealthy preservatives. Much to my kids objection, I limited the amount of sugar in the foods I bought. Over the years, my food purchases changed as more options were offered. Today we can actually purchase healthy foods that also taste good. About 9 years ago I became aware of the harmful and caustic chemicals in the personal care and home care products I was using. I thought the products on the grocery store shelves were safe to use. I learn how untrue that is and found an online wellness store to shop at. I now have peace of mind knowing that my personal care and household products are not putting me at risk for disease.