Safe, Healthy and Clean TOILET TIPS

TOILET TIPS to Keep our Families Safe, Healthy and Clean!

Most of us are probably on auto-pilot when it comes to doing our business in the bathroom.

But are these ingrained habits the cleanest and safest ones?

Here's a few "toilet tips" to keep the entire family safe, healthy and clean!

1. Put the lid down when you flush!
Who knew?  Leaving the lid up when you flush can cause germy water particles (and anything else in that toilet) to splash up to 6 ft. If you've ever been on a cruise ship, you will notice this instruction at every toilet. Making this a habit will also help your relationships. No more conflict over whether the seat is left up OR down!
2. Most toilet bowl cleaners contain harsh, abrasive, harmful chemicals.
Not only are these not good for our health, what's going down that bowl is also very bad for our environment and water treatment systems.

3. Toilet Texting Hazards
83% of Americans admit to texting and surfing while doing their  business in the bathroom.  The germs accumulated there, can follow you well beyond the walls of the bathroom. STOP this bad habit or make a new habit of using alcohol swabs to clean that phone as often as you go the bathroom!

So call a family meeting tonight!  Use a safe effective cleaner (suggestion in next blog), no more "toilet texting", and put that lid down at every flush!

Interested to learn more about toxins and chemicals in everyday products and how you can reduce your risk of poison, sickness and disease?

Watch this "eye opening" Video.

To Your Excellent Health!
Willene 
478-923-8438
willene.johnson@cox.net

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is actually good to read content of this blog. A is very general and huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog. I in reality appreciate this blog to have such kind of educational knowledge.
Kitchen & Home Appliances

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have a passion for health and the prevention of disease.Even though my profession was in the health care field as a RN, my awareness of the role we can play in our own health began over 30 years ago when my husband became chronically ill. I started by checking out the foods we were eating. I learned that many foods contained unhealthy preservatives. Much to my kids objection, I limited the amount of sugar in the foods I bought. Over the years, my food purchases changed as more options were offered. Today we can actually purchase healthy foods that also taste good. About 9 years ago I became aware of the harmful and caustic chemicals in the personal care and home care products I was using. I thought the products on the grocery store shelves were safe to use. I learn how untrue that is and found an online wellness store to shop at. I now have peace of mind knowing that my personal care and household products are not putting me at risk for disease.