Diabetic for 26 years...now insulin free!

This is the story I promised. Please share with everyone you know who is a diabetic. I can be reached at willene.johnson@cox.net.
To Your Excellent Health!

by Stephen Gerhardt
Diabetic for 26 years....
160 units a day of insulin.......
Checked sugar 8 to 10 times a day. Four shots to the tummy a day.
Nuropathy to my knees.....
Scared to loose toes....sight...kidney failure....
Death.....
I was willing to try anything to save my life....
To give me more time on this earth to spend with my children.....
Then the Good Lord sent an angel my way and she was carrying the product u see here....
No......this product did not cure my diabetes but it did become mynumber one tool!
Leveled my blood sugar....allowed me to loose wieght......
Today is my 38th day off insulin......
I poke my finger only once a day now....
Over a month no shots to the tummy.....
Saving nearly 350 dollars a month.
Im happy and my future with my kids looks bright. I love this product and I love the company that makes it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have a passion for health and the prevention of disease.Even though my profession was in the health care field as a RN, my awareness of the role we can play in our own health began over 30 years ago when my husband became chronically ill. I started by checking out the foods we were eating. I learned that many foods contained unhealthy preservatives. Much to my kids objection, I limited the amount of sugar in the foods I bought. Over the years, my food purchases changed as more options were offered. Today we can actually purchase healthy foods that also taste good. About 9 years ago I became aware of the harmful and caustic chemicals in the personal care and home care products I was using. I thought the products on the grocery store shelves were safe to use. I learn how untrue that is and found an online wellness store to shop at. I now have peace of mind knowing that my personal care and household products are not putting me at risk for disease.