All supplements are NOT the same...Beware!

NOT ALL VITAMINS/MINERALS ARE EQUAL!

Most vitamin/mineral complex on the market do little good and can actually harm you. The reason... your body can not absorb the nutrients thru the intestinal wall.

Don't get me wrong, the nutrients are in the vitamin/mineral supplement to begin with , but as they pass thru the stomach and into the intestines the minerals crystalize and can't be absorbed. Even worse... this crystallization process causes free radicals to form... so the antioxidants in the vitamins are being used up in the intestines to fight the free radicals.

If you are taking a supplement and don't notice much difference...this is the reason why.

This may not be the case with whole foods supplements from a health store. But they are so expensive.

I shop at an online wellness store that has patented technology that prebinds minerals to organic proteins and fibers...similar to the way they exist in fruits, vegetables and other whole foods. The minerals can freely be absorbed and... along with the vitamins... are available for protection throughout the body. So they actually do you good and you can feel the difference in your energy level and vitality.

Like I said before, if your body has the nutrients it needs, it can take care of itself. Many customers report significant changes in their health after taking these supplements and are able to decrease if not eliminate their prescription drugs.

My goal is to help people decrease and possibly eliminate RX drugs.

In my next post I will retell a story of  a customer who was diagnosed with diabetes 26 years ago, taking 160 units of insulin/day. With the right supplements, his body is taking care of itself and he is insulin free now. I get goose bumps every time I read this story. I want to reach out to every diabetic and inform them.

To your excellent health!

Willene

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have a passion for health and the prevention of disease.Even though my profession was in the health care field as a RN, my awareness of the role we can play in our own health began over 30 years ago when my husband became chronically ill. I started by checking out the foods we were eating. I learned that many foods contained unhealthy preservatives. Much to my kids objection, I limited the amount of sugar in the foods I bought. Over the years, my food purchases changed as more options were offered. Today we can actually purchase healthy foods that also taste good. About 9 years ago I became aware of the harmful and caustic chemicals in the personal care and home care products I was using. I thought the products on the grocery store shelves were safe to use. I learn how untrue that is and found an online wellness store to shop at. I now have peace of mind knowing that my personal care and household products are not putting me at risk for disease.